7/03/2009

A breeze blows over the wheat


The sixth day of our trip in Germany, Monika and Markus took us for a cycling trip.
We went to the countryside near Murkus's house in Kiel.

















Markus' Dad prepared all the bikes for us and told us to hurry up, since we had breakfast till 10:30 a.m.
























Let's go!






















Markus led the way with a professional cycling map.





















We all enjoyed the summer time scenery.
Monika said it's very gray in winter.

















The only day James wore short pants.
It was much colder than we expect.
18 to 21 degree usually.
I brought many sleeveless clothes and did not have chance to wear them during this trip.






















After three hours cycling, we found a lovely typical countryside restaurant.




























Of course, here came a beer first.

























Eel with fried eggs.



















There were potatoes under the eggs.
Monika liked to described the Germany dishes "if it is good, it's really good."










The most delicious dish of the day--potato with bacon.
Monika used to complained to me about the tasteless potato in New York, and I thought she was just homesick...
The fact is...the potato is really good in Germany! Yummy!























cake cake cake.




















This was old fashion coffee, two cups in a pot.











Its getting windy after lunch, so I put on James jacket.
Markus said "You look very North Korean except the shoes. "
















The special flowers blooms only in summer.
I forgot the name.
Monika said it's the first time she saw so many flowers.






















It's such a pleasant day!










































We got home around 4:00 p.m. and it started to rain afterwards.
We were so lucky.
I could not stretch my legs...and my butt hurt...

5 則留言:

710 提到...

好棒喔~

Eva 提到...

最後一句最好笑!

該不會從雪山回來後還會多一句..."Now I can't lift my arms either"...ㄎㄎ

Unknown 提到...

德國的啤酒好喝耶~

Karen Lo 提到...

EVA:
You are right. I can't lift my arms either, now.

Stupidk:
德國啤酒果然好喝,
我們大概喝了十種。
柏林連地鐵站內、工車上
都可以喝啤酒,
真是猛。

小光 提到...

看來德國可以喝啤酒喝到飽...

Karen很愛騎單車呵~~花蓮也超適合騎,尤其是晚上的星光大道,單車行是我美好的回憶!(當然是跟大光兩個人騎啦)