
Dear all:
We are immensely happy: Luca Marlon was born today at 8am.
He’s so perfect, it’s unbelievable!
All the best, Monique + Markus
Monika has been waiting her baby boy to come to the world for two weeks.
She was still quite active during these days before the delivery.
Monika even ask me to to go picnic in the park~
I was wondering how she could sit on the grass with the huge belly...
Little Luca was born on June 19.
He is quite a big guy, weight 3590g.
We went to visit Luca the very next day in the hospital.
Monika mentioned to me about the horrible details of her delivery...
She said, the only advice to you is...
to have a baby!

After a week, we saw Luck for the second time and he already gain some weight... about 20g.
Good for you, Luca. :D
See, he already has the double chin.
Luca does not want to wake up from his afternoon nap.
No matter how hard we try, he is in his sweet dream.
He has been sleeping for 4 hours and I guess he is saving the energy to play at night.
The only picture Luca opens his eyes during our visit.
He looks quite confused...







1 則留言:
Wow, a big boy indeed. :D
Really nice to see him.
And I'm totally agree with Monika's advice.
I think he was in an immensely deep sleep... :p
張貼留言